Wednesday, September 30, 2009

An Introduction

I will be using this blog to bring you reviews of movies. These reviews will range between all different genres and movies in and out of theaters. The goal is to be able to give readers a fairly concise, readable review of whatever movie I chose to review. The movies that I choose to review that are still in theaters will be a negative or positive, depending on the quality of the movie. The movies that I choose to review that are out of theaters will tend to be positive, and usually be a recommendation on a movie you should see. My movie tastes are rather broad and tend to cater to all types of movie watchers. I will try to get one review up a week, varying on what I see, and how busy I am. If you have a personal recommendation, or want to see a movie reviewed, feel free to email me at realmoviecritic@gmail.com or comment on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment