Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Zommie Style!

I decided to revive some old favourites on IMVU. It’s more fun than I thought it’d be xD!

First of all, yesterday, I created an updated version of my MewKitty logo and decided to make some cute t-shirts to stick it on :P

I’m still not sure if I should bother making large and small breasted versions of these shirts… only one person has said I should. *_*

And another thing I decided to revive was my Pill Binge colour combo. This was really hard to texture when it came to finding a hair mesh that wouldn’t make the hair look disgusting. I decided to settle with hiromi hair c:

Here’s a link to the outfit I wore for Pill Kitty:

Hope you like these products, I hope to make more updated old things :3

[Via http://risalisa.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment