Saturday, January 16, 2010

I ♥ NY - the prelude

finally gotten my ass down blogging about NYC! :)

when we were still at changi airport

daddy is a big haolian so he chose to check in “the first class way” though we were only taking a business class.

but it’s good also,

because there’ll be people checking in for us,

it gave a suaku like me opportunity to camwhore! :)

so after checking in,

we proceeded to the silverkris lounge,

where i had my haagen dazs ice-cream woots!

there wasn’t a big selection of flavours (sadly),

but it was definitely enough to satisfy the hungry me :)

though i’m sure my dad has been on the business class (or even first class) umpteen times,

it is really my (and my bro’s and my mom’s) first time taking the business class.

and it was free!

all thanks to daddy’s accumulated krisflyer points :D

on board the luxurious flight

the plane we took was some new model,

where they only have business class on board.

so the seats are really spacious and comfy to the max (look at the amount of leg space i had!),

making the 18hours flight such a breeze for us.

the next best thing,

beside the seat of course,

got to be the FOOD!

it was all so yummy i wished i was some kind of 大胃王 so i could finish everything served.

i never remembered liking airplane food so much.

now check out the transformer seats:

it was so comfy i slept so well during the flight!

but of course i wasn’t sleeping throughout,

i was watching movies and learning cantonese!

ngor hou zhong yee lei!

and because bro was such a lousy plane companion,

(he had his eyes glued to his psp THE WHOLE TIME),

mommy swopped seats with him and banished bro to sit next to the snoring monster (that’s my daddy fyi) so that she could chat with me! :D

more random shots just before landing:

and we landed safely at Newark Airport New Jersey!

pictures of king chan coming up next! :)

off to so some lesson planning before blogging again! :D

[Via http://lavenderlullaby.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment