Thursday, January 7, 2010

NEW SITES?!?! / UPDATE??

Hey Junkies!

Here is a brand spankin new site for ya that I’m sure you’ll love.

http://www.worthyofpublishing.com

It’s a site where yet again you can put your stuff, people rate it, and then publishers can find you and call you about making a deal. Pretty cool right? Exactly why your fellow junkie, (me) made an account!

-Look for me: Racheldula

-in the search box.

-Join as a author or reader.

-Comment and rate work! Help fellow junkies that don’t know their junkies get published!

I hope you like the site and if you read my work, enjoy that too.

UPDATES???

Well, I’m working on making another book review for you guys. I’m just having issues having time to read. Finals, along with major projects that are due in the next 2 weeks are crowding my schedule. So if you’re look for a vid it might or might not be for a while.

For the readers who are reading my stuff on any of the sites I’ve mentioned. I’m working on it I swear, but school is important right now. I hope you understand. Keep coming back for updates! Thanks guys.

Rachel <3

[Via http://bookjunkie5.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment