Thursday, March 4, 2010

addicted.

We have a magnetic field around us

I find myself closing in on you

We are adhesive like

This glue sticking to my fingers

Don’t keep my head under the water cause I can’t breathe

But I really don’t care unless you’re holding me

I am a girl falling in love

Sinking below sea level

I had a paper bag over my head

I’m just learning to pedal

[Chorus]

I can’t help it but I love the way you move, the way to say my name

My heart’s a ballerina, dancing from room to room

It doesn’t get tired, when I’m on fire

Oh yeah, I am addicted to you

Like bees to honey, honey to bees

Honey, I’m addicted to you

I am a girl who drinks from glass jars

I am a kind that drives those classic cars

Yeah, I got a leather jacket

Climbing mountains tops to reach fireflies

You got my heart in your pocket

You are a sweet, unexpected invasion

So bring on your wind that carries your troubles

I’m waiting, waiting in anticipation  

[Chorus]  

Bats in the sky

They have no direction

They go where they like

Masked from expectations

What blind ride

I want to go where I like

Do you want to join my side?  

I am addicted, addicted, addicted, addicted to you

I can’t help it, you’re everything I’ve ever wanted

I am addicted, addicted, addicted, addicted to you

I can’t help it, you’re everything I’ve ever wanted  

[Via http://coffeeangels.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment